Notice of Information We Collect
Personally Identifiable Information (or “PII”) is information that identifies you as an individual. In order for you to take advantage of particular opportunities provided through the Site (for example, to use the services offered on the Site), we may require that you furnish PII. For example, we may ask you to complete a registration form that asks for contact information (such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, and e-mail address) or an order form that asks for financial information (like credit card number, expiration date, and billing address). Additionally, when you order from the Site we may collect certain consumer information (such as products ordered and relevant promotion codes) and delivery information (such as an alternate contact, address, and telephone number in the event you are not available to accept delivery). If you communicate with us by e-mail, or otherwise complete online forms, surveys, or contest entries, any information provided in such communication may be collected as PII. You may choose not to provide us with certain Personal Information. In such an event, you can still access and view much of the Site; however, you may not be able to order any products. In addition, you can choose not to provide certain optional information, but then you might not be able to take full advantage of many of the features on the Site.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information: We are very interested in what information on the Site is interesting to potential clients. When you visit this website, we do monitor what pages you visit and how long you stay, what browser you use, where you are located, etc. (i.e., analytics). These results are aggregated and reported to us without identifying any information that could identify any specific person.
Information Sharing. Except for disclosures to Couriers as necessary to provide services to You, we do not sell, license or otherwise disclose to third parties the personal information you provide through the website. We may share your personal information in the following limited circumstances:
You provide us with your consent to disclose the personal information.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Site and of the fulfillment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our Site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is
required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
IP Addresses are the Internet Protocol addresses of the computers that you are using. Your IP Address is automatically assigned to the computer that you are using by your Internet Service Provider (ISP). Your IP Address is identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever you visit the Site, along with the time(s) of your visit(s) and the page(s) of the Site that you visited. Collecting IP Addresses is standard practice on the Internet and is done automatically by many web Site.
How We Use The Information We Collect
Personally Identifiable Information. We, our Couriers, and our third party service providers may use your PII and any third party PII that you may provide, as applicable:
- to fulfill your requests, e.g., to allow you to order liquor and other products offered through our partners and have it delivered to you or to provide you with information that you request.
- to fulfill your purchases (e.g., to process credit card payments in connection with your food order).
- to customize content on our Site (e.g., the stores that will deliver to your location).
- to send you important information regarding the Site, such as certain changes to our terms, conditions, policies and/or other administrative information. Because this information may be material to your use of the Site, you may not opt-out of receiving such communications.
- to inform you of products, programs, services and promotions that we believe may be of interest to you.
- to permit you to participate in sweepstakes, contests and similar promotions (collectively, “Promotions”).
- for our internal business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, developing new products, enhancing our website, improving our services, identifying usage trends and determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information. Because your Non-PII does not personally identify you, we and our third party service providers may use such information for any purpose. In addition, we reserve the right to share your Non-PII with our affiliates and with other third parties, for any purpose. In some instances, we and our third party service providers may combine Non-PII with PII. For example, on your personal profile page, we may display your user name (first name and last initial), “member since” date, and the date range of when you last ordered. If we do combine any Non-PII with PII, the combined information will be treated by us as PII here-under (as long as it is so combined).
IP Addresses. We and our third party service providers use IP addresses for purposes such as calculating Site usage levels, diagnosing server problems, and administering the Site. Please note that we treat IP addresses, server log files and related information as Non-PII, except where we are required to do otherwise under applicable law. Accordingly, in general we may use and disclose IP Addresses for all the purposes for which we use and disclose PII.
When & How We Share Your Information
We and our third party service providers may disclose PII:
- as required to fulfill your purchase (e.g. to our partner stores to enable them to fulfill your order).
- to provide services such as payment processing, website hosting, data analysis, infrastructure provision, IT services, customer service, e-mail delivery services, and other similar services, to enable them to provide services.
- to identify you to any person to whom you send messages through the Site.
- to an affiliate or other third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including without limitation in connection with any bankruptcy and/or similar proceedings).
- as we believe to be appropriate: (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations and/or those of any of our affiliates; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety and/or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you and/or others; (g) to permit us to pursue available remedies and/or limit the damages that we may sustain; and (h) for record keeping purposes.
Other Important Notices Regarding Our Privacy Practices
Security. We and our third party service providers use reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect PII under our control. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or data storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Please do not send us sensitive information through email. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is not secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised), you must immediately notify us of the problem by contacting us in accordance with the “Contacting Us” section below. (Note that if you choose to notify us via physical mail, this will delay the time it takes for us to respond to the problem.)
Unsubscribe. If you do not wish to receive marketing-related emails from us, you may unsubscribe from receiving them by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any of those emails.
Changing PII. You may review, correct and/or update certain elements of your PII by adjusting your preferences in the “My Account” section of our site. We and our third party service providers are not responsible for altering PII from the databases and/or other records of third parties with whom we and our third party service providers have shared your PII.
Note Regarding the Use of the Site by Minors. The Site are not directed to and/or intended for use by individuals under the age of twenty-one (21), and we request that such individuals not use the Site and not provide PII through the Site.
Disclaimer. If you choose to access the Site, you do so at your own risk, and are responsible for complying with all local laws, rules and regulations. We may limit the availability of the Site, in whole or in part, to any person, geographic area and/or jurisdiction we choose, at any time and in our sole discretion. By using the Site and submitting any PII, you consent to the transfer of PII to other countries, such as the United States, which may provide a different level of data security than your country of residence provides.
Copyright © 2018 Spirit Express Club, LLC. All Rights Reserved.